- Our database of choice is MongoDB.
- We also use MySQL for storing the final resulting tables.
- Our web framework of choice is Mojolicious.
- The data gathering and preparing as well as the backend for the website are written in Perl with the heavy usage of the following modules:
- The frontend are the Mojolicious templates that generate HTML and simple JS with Ajax
- We also use the d3.js library to produce these neat charts in League/Yearly Tendencies section.
The software will eventually become available on CPAN.